Monday, May 17, 2010

I love hot dogs.

Because I can't eat like everybody else, I've come to realize that I'm really aware of how other people eat. I'm fascinated by what's in other people's fridges (i look in there, instead of the medicine cabinet). The other day I haphazardly made a list of my favourite foods, and ended up with a pretty accurate top ten. (in no order)

1. strawberries
2. meringues (and lemon meringue pie!)
3. lemonade (the tarter, the better)
4. rare steak
5. jumbo grilled shrimp
6. Better Pecan ice cream by Tofutti
7. sweet potatoes... done every which way
8. hot dogs on a gluten free bun
(either with mustard, relish, pickles, onions, and a few hot peppers OR just onions and chopped tomatoes with a tiny line of mustard under the hot dog, as posted above)
9. gluten-free onion rings
10 spaghetti with big meatballs

I got the second Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives cookbook from Winner's for super cheap. I'm pretty stoked about my purchase.

I also got Bobby's Flays Burgers, Fries & Shakes.
(I've got a major crush on him.)
I can already tell it's going to be a delicious summer.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

I, also, love hot dogs. I love them so much. My ideal hot dog is with BBQ sauce, honey mustard, fried onions, and actual bacon bits.

It's basically heaven in my mouth.

Please invite me over when you start making things from Bobby Flay's cookbook. I have a massive giant girl-boner for him.